|Contract Hours:||Part Time|
Production & Material Scheduler (Part Time)
Pontefract (Home of Butterkist Popcorn…)
24 hours per week (Wednesday to Friday)
Up to £19,000 per annum
As our Production and Material Scheduler, you will provide the link between the Central Planning Department at Head Office and the Production/Shift Managers on site to create and maintain the weekly production schedule and manage the flow of associated materials. You will also be expected to make recommendations on plan improvements to help the site achieve efficiency savings, conformance to schedule and to ensure deadlines are met. The successful candidate must be able to multitask and provide quick responses and solutions to any production problems. It will also be your responsibility to work with Central Planning, Procurement, Suppliers and the Warehouse team to ensure the smooth running of the Material Control process. You will also work closely with our 3rd Party Logistics provider to maximise customer service.
· Experience of working in a time-pressured environment
· Food manufacturing production experience
· Knowledge of supply chain (Food / FMCG) essential
· Production scheduling experience essential
· Working with IT systems (e.g. Microsoft Office, Autostore, JDE, SAP, Production Scheduling software)
· Good verbal/written English is essential, must be highly numerate and possess good analytical skills.
The award-winning culture at KP snacks is friendly, welcoming and supportive. We encourage everyone to be the best they can be, working together to achieve great results.
Be a part of it!
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?