|Contract Hours:||Full Time|
Employee Health & Wellbeing Advisor
Ideal location: Midlands
Sites most often supported: Leominster, Uttoxeter, Ashby and Hellaby
As our Employee Health & Wellbeing (EHW) Advisor, you’ll help to deliver the Health & Wellbeing agenda at KP Snacks through the occupational health service including case management, health surveillance and targeted health promotion activities. Working as part of a team of 5 to deliver the KP health and wellbeing agenda across the business.
The Role Responsibilities:
The role will be to help deliver the health and wellbeing agenda at KP Snacks through their stakeholders in Operations and in Corporate Functions. The role will be based in the midlands and work mainly across the Leominster, Uttoxeter, Ashby and Hellaby sites with travel to other sites as required by the needs of the business. The role will work alongside the other EHW Advisor and technicians as part of a robust and clinically effective team.
- Providing EHW related inputs to help support and develop HR business plans
- Assist the EHW manager in effective financial and budgetary management
- Interpreting & implementing internal data, case law to develop appropriate health initiatives in line with current Government guidance based on insights
- Providing professional support, advice and solutions on all EHW related subjects
- Identifying EHW related trends and ensuring appropriate solutions are put in place (attendance, etc.) through HR and Management teams
- Support the EHW service delivery by working effectively with the other EHW Advisor and site HR teams
- Support business changes in conjunction with HR Leads
- Support the Employee Relations work through effective consultation and communication with HR, Line Managers and H&S
- Collaborate and work in partnership with site and senior health and safety professionals
- Collaborates in reviewing and maintaining the EHW policies and processes
The ideal candidate:
- RGN – NMC on Part 3 register as OH Advisor
- Experience within a fast paced (ideally manufacturing) environment
- Able to work unsupervised with effective decision making
- Great communicator who establishes relationships quickly and manages them effectively.
- Able to demonstrate clear, robust, evidence based clinical practice including high quality actionable reports
- Experience of partnering with line managers and HR professionals and able to coach, influence and provide strong evidence based advice.
- Is organised, can manage own workload and delivers work in a timely manner and within budget
- Is collaborative, works well across different functions and is personable
- A passion for our mental wellbeing agenda
- Promotes individual awareness of employee preventative health through a range of programmes and initiatives
- Brings ideas and challenges the status quo
- Car owner – mileage and expenses will be reimbursed
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?