|Contract Hours:||Full Time|
Supply Chain Manager
Tanfield (home of Penn State Pretzels)
As our Supply Chain Manager, you will play a key role on the Site Leadership Team. The Supply Chain Manager is crucial in delivering customer service whilst ensuring the team maximizes resources, utilises robust control systems and supports manufacturing in the most cost effective way. Ultimately, customer satisfaction is paramount and key to the success of the site and business.
Some of the key areas of responsibility:
· Planning, Expediting, Inventory and Analysis – responsibility for oversight of production plans and procedures for the facility. Responsible for training of personnel, preparation of training aids, and transaction accuracy
· Shipping and Warehouse – directing the accuracy of input and output of inventory and the support of department procedures within agreed budgeted targets
· Inventory Management – management of inbound and outbound inventory onsite and offsite
· Business Process – continual review of supply chain processes. Implement new or improved supply chain processes
· KPI development and management
· Management and development of Supply Chain colleagues
The award-winning culture at KP Snacks is friendly, welcoming and supportive. We encourage everyone to be the best they can be and we work together to achieve great results.
We’re really proud of what we have here at KP Snacks.
Be a part of it!
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?