|Contract Hours:||Full Time|
|Salary:||Inclusive of shift premiums|
Advanced Team Member
(Working 3 x WEEKDAY rotational Shift Pattern)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for AN Advanced Team Member to join us at kp snacks here at ashby. starting salary £26,608.61
Please note if you have applied for this position in the past 6 months your application will not be considered at this time.
· To competently operate food manufacturing equipment
· Take personal responsibility for health and safety and challenge others on H&S and Hygiene when it is not being adhered to.
· Help to generate and maintain compliance to SOP’s/ Risk Assessments. Carry out work in a standardised way.
· Minimise waste and re-cycle all product effectively.
· Maintain high standards of Hygiene and Housekeeping.
· Carry out & record quality checks ensuring appropriate action is taken when parameters are out of spec.
· Actively use on line PQE (or equivalent) as a means of achieving quality standards.
· Actively contribute to all forms of Continuous Improvement activity.
· Strip, clean and rebuild equipment as required.
· Carry out basic CILs on relevant equipment.
· Support TCs on planned plant maintenance.
· Report plant performance using appropriate company systems and ensure action on/communication of non-conformance issues.
· Ensure operational key information is effectively communicated to colleagues and other shift Teams.
· Complete any relevant documentation on time and in full.
· Carry out duties and tasks across the factory as deemed necessary and suitable to reduce idle time.
· Complete routine checks, fault identification and mechanical/electrical repairs.
· Assist in/carry out Planned Preventative maintenance (PPM’s) and action required follow up work.
· Gather and store line data/documentation and apply it as part of the problem solving process.
· To be an on-line trainer.
· Coordinate activities of team in minor breakdown situations or abnormal operating conditions.
· Ensures adequate supply of raw materials /packaging to line.
· Stop the line / machine.
· Make machine adjustments to keep product in spec, if unsuccessful stops line and escalate.
· Ensure action is taken to achieve production targets, escalating any ongoing variances.
· Level 2 Health & Safety (Desirable)
· Level 2 Food Safety (Desirable)
· Lean tools and techniques (Desirable to BIT L2)
· NVQ Level 2 in Engineering Maintenance and Installation or equivalent (Desirable)
· Fault Finding (Essential)
What we are looking for· Experience of high speed processing/ wrapping machinery · Experience of relevant systems · Experience of shift working · Team player, proactive, enthusiastic, confident, flexible and adaptable, ability to communicate with all levels of employee, good motivation - a self starter, initiative to work, acceptance of responsibility, commitment to and for the success of the business, continually seeks improvement. An assessment centre will be held on 6th & 12th September 2019 so you must be available to attend one of these dates.
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?