|Contract Hours:||Full Time|
Supply Chain Finance Manager
Slough based (3 days Slough, 2 days at manufacturing sites per week)
As our Supply Chain Finance Manager, you’ll report into the Head of FP&A Planning and Supply Chain Finance. The FP&A planning and Supply Chain team plays a key role in providing information and support for the navigation of the business as well as key business decisions, through accurate and insightful planning processes.
You will work across the Finance function primarily interfacing with: Site Finance Teams, Logistics / Procurement Finance, UK FP&A Planning and Reporting. There will also be a direct working relationship with Operations Director on Performance review and understanding as well as strategic projects.
You will take the lead role for all financial reporting & control matters within the Snacks Supply Chain
There are eight production sites with a significant controllable cost base and Capex spend plus variable production costs.
Supply cost savings contribute a significant proportion of the year-on-year improvement in the KP business’s Operating Profit. Robust and grounded plans that are clear, understood & communicated with all key drivers defined are critical to underpin this contribution; as is the clear reporting & understanding of actual delivery vs. these plans to guide the Manufacturing teams actions to manage & address performance issues & opportunities.
· Drive consistency across 8 manufacturing sites
· Induct any new site accountants in to the KP Ways of Working and finance processes
· Ensure standardised reporting, planning and control amongst site accountants
· Ensure super user community for all supply chain finance processes
· Manage and develop all financial planning requirements for Supply Chain Finance including Strategic Plan, Budget, in year forecasts
· Challenge and support sites to deliver on cost savings plans and aid visibility and tracking
· Manage Capex process and tracking across the sites
· Support Operations Director with any strategic projects and strategic planning
· Provide insights to the Operations Director on areas of opportunity and risk based on benchmarking the sites
Your Key Deliverables:
· Strategic Decision Making
· Supply Chain Finance Standardisation
· Planning Processes
· Period End Reporting
· Cost savings Projects
· Standard Prime Cost management
· Assets Under Construction management
· Supply Chain Financial Systems Architecture
Qualifications / Experience Required
· Qualified Accountant (CIMA / ACA)
· Min 3-5 years PQE
· Proven finance track record within a manufacturing environment
· Budgeting and Planning experience
· Operations / Site finance experience
· Advanced Microsoft Office skills
· Product / Standard Costing (Desirable)
· Investment Appraisal Techniques (Desirable)
· Influencing / Coaching skills (Essential)
· Cross functional and cross site working (Essential)
· Time management
· Strong communication skills
· Problem solving capability
The multi award-winning culture at KP Snacks is friendly, welcoming and supportive. We encourage everyone to be the best they can be, working together to achieve great results.
Highly competitive base salary
Healthcare (family cover)
Plus loads of great benefits…
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?