|Contract Hours:||Full Time|
Financial Reporting Analyst
As our Financial Reporting Analyst, you will be responsible for helping to ensure an effective period end process as well as managing head office overheads reporting. This is a great opportunity for a part-qualified accountant to gain exposure to senior stakeholders within a corporate Head Office environment.
As our Financial Reporting Analyst, you will report into, and work closely with, the FP&A Reporting Manager and some of your key responsibilities will include:
· Assisting in the production, management and communication of the monthly reporting pack and associated analysis
· Prepare central cost centre reports, pulling in actuals, budget and latest forecast
· Running overhead meetings with cost centre owners and managers (consulting and advising with senior stakeholders)
· Processing accruals/prepayments and ensure these are reconciled at the end of the period
· Preparing sub brand journals to align JDE (ERP System) with BI (commercial reporting system)
· Overseeing daily sales tracking and period outlook
You’ll be a graduate calibre individual, currently studying for CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualifications, able to demonstrate the following:
· Advanced Excel skills (VLOOKUP and pivot tables)
· Previous FMCG industry experience would be highly desirable/advantageous
· Strong interpersonal skills (able to build effective relationships quickly)
· A working knowledge of AP/AR/Payroll would be advantageous
· Highly competitive base salary
· Plus loads of great benefits…
The multi award winning culture at KP Snacks is friendly, welcoming and supportive. We encourage everyone to be the best they can be, working together to achieve great results.
Be a part of it!
With an annual turnover of more than €2 billion, the Intersnack Group is one of the leading European manufacturers of savoury snacks, such as potato chips, nuts, baked products and specialty snacks. Intersnack is present in 20 countries across Europe employing more than 8.400 employees in 11 management units and 28 plants.
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?