|Contract Hours:||Full Time|
As our Supply Planner, you’ll build an executable plan that delivers on service and cost goals for co-manufacturing operations. You’ll work collaboratively across functions to ensure that customer service scores are met and that you are contributing to best practice and efficiencies across the S&OP business.
As our Supply Planner some of your key responsibilities will include:
· Generating the supply plan that drives all co-manufacturing sites - working with site stakeholders to develop supply plans, monitoring and reviewing forecasted demands to adjust supply plans accordingly
· Generating weekly production plans and rough cut capacity planning
· Liaising with co-manufacturers on raw material and stock building management to ensure continuous supply through seasonality and commercial activities
· Acting as primary point of contact for day-to-day issues in regards to production and logistics
· Leading co-manufacturer weekly reviews of performance against KPIs and project activities
· Ensuring smooth execution of Existing Product Development and New Product Development to prevent write-offs and ensure on-time plan delivery
· Preparing co-manufacturer performance review pack and attend monthly meetings
· Leading DDS meetings and attends other key meetings including weekly CEM meetings, SM&R and monthly supplier reviews
· Risk mitigation strategies and making recommendations to the business
This is a hugely influential role that works with multiple internal and external stakeholders. If you’re looking for a role with that provides challenge, opportunity and personal/professional growth, we want to hear from you!
The multi award winning culture at KP Snacks is friendly, welcoming and supportive. We encourage everyone to be the best they can be, working together to achieve great results.
Highly competitive base salary
Plus loads of great benefits
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?