|Contract Hours:||Full Time|
Junior Buyer - Packaging
As our Junior Buyer, you’ll support the Packaging procurement team in the UK business and drive development of the category through active supporting of data collation and processing, administration and resolution of issues in an effective and efficient manner. Managing the supplier base to ensure selected suppliers are working to agreed ways of working and being the 1st point of support on issues from a procurement point of view. The role incorporates monitoring business wide procurement activity in line with agreed contracts and spends.
Key areas of responsibility
· Dedicated UK responsibility and management for Packaging portfolio – first contact point for issues and resolution
· The 1st point of contact for issue resolution – invoices, pricing, smaller supplier issues
· Smaller category spend management
· Data collection & presentation – project summaries, tracking progress and updates
· Support group requirements on project role out – lead buyer link
Essential skills and experience
· Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
· Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with internal customers and external suppliers.
· Proficient in all Microsoft Office products
· High level of accuracy during repetitive tasks
· Sound analytical ability
· Uses resources effectively
Intersnack is the leading company in the savoury snack segment in many European markets. In over 30 production sites in Europe (OpCo’s) we produce a volume of 560,000 mt with approximately 8,400 employees. Intersnack Group generates revenues of around EUR 2.7 bn. The brand portfolio includes strong brands like Funny Frisch, Chio, KP Snacks, Estrella, Maarud, Vico, Ültje and Pom-Bär. What initially started as a regional German potato chips producer has become one of the most successful European savoury snack producers of branded and private label products.
We are passionate about enriching people’s lives with the very best savoury snacks. This we achieve not only through our unique blend of international expertise and local knowledge, but also through our innovative approach, outstanding quality and by striving for excellence in all areas.
We are a privately owned company with innovation, entrepreneurship, creativity and teamwork at our core. Our philosophy is based on rapid decision making, efficient actions and intelligent solutions.
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?