|Contract Hours:||Full Time|
Ashby (home of Hula Hoops, Space Raiders, Choc Dips and more...)
Our HR Coordinator role, based in Ashby, is supporting the accurate and timely management of key administrative activities for our c.2100 employees.
Reporting to the HR Admin and Payroll Manager, you’ll be the first point of contact for admin queries via phone, email or face-to-face.
You will be responsible for HR Administration, within a team of 7, offering an efficient and proactive service to the HR Team, line management and all employees. There are many exciting opportunities ahead for the HR Admin team including the design and implementation of a new HR and payroll system in 2019. This is a great opportunity to be part of a developing team and exciting projects which will shape the way we work with the wider business.
The HR Coordinator will work closely with the other team members and wider HR Team covering a variety of duties including but not limited to:
· Administration around new starters, leavers and contractual changes
· Updating employee files to ensure compliance at all times
· Site visits to build a close working relationship with key stakeholders
· Review processes to ensure they efficient and meet contractual and statutory requirements
· Updating system with employee and remuneration details
· Administration of employee benefits
· Opportunities to be involved in projects within HR and the wider business
· General Ad Hoc duties
You’ll be part of a fantastic HR team that are spread across our seven UK factories and head office based in Slough. We may be miles apart, but we’re a team that supports each other in everything we do.
The ideal candidate (essential skills and experience):
· Well organised and able to prioritise
· Experience in a high volume environment
· Team player
· Microsoft Office
· Administration experience within HR
Our multi award-winning culture is friendly, welcoming & supportive. We work as a team to make great things happen and we encourage everyone to be the best they can be.
Be a part of it!
Up to £22k base salary
25 days holiday + bank holidays
On-site free parking
Plus loads of great benefits…
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?