|Contract Hours:||Full Time|
Business Development Manager - South East
The Role Summary:
You'll manage your own P&L and, reporting in to the Business Account Manager, this is a key role within the team. Its main focus will be to provide commercial support to the Manager and other team members whilst developing the relationship between KP Snacks and the customer.
The Role Responsibilities:
· Develop the business increasing distribution and availability of core sku’s, driving branded business
· Agree a suitable and beneficial set of terms and pricing proposals for each customer
· Manage and ensure the correct levels of investment to drive profitable sales growth
· Activate step change with profitable activity plans and promotional plans by customer
· Report sales performance and manage internal systems and processes to ensure all are adhered to
· Direct ownership for key members of buying groups within the groups customer base/channel NSV and TGC delivery for the KP business
· Ownership of a specific area within each group eg CRG / Foodservice / Club activity with a view to Full a/c P&L responsibility within 12 months
· Wide level of communication with key departments internally
· Link to field sales team to ensure correct level of contact at branch and retail club level
· Strong external relationship to drive profitable sales
· Needs to develop strong competency set and to target next level in all sales specific competencies
The Ideal Candidate:
· Graduate calibre, with experience with previous sales experience
· Proven track record of success with a sales and experience of dealing with Impulse channel
· Confidence and ability to develop and present compelling sales presentations.
· PC Literate: experience as user on Excel / powerpoint.
· Intermediate use of category data bases ie Nielsen, Kantar
· Excellent presentation skills
· Good customer management skills
· Capable of managing negotiations at JBP and deal level
· Life assurance
· Car allowance
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?