|Contract Hours:||Full Time|
9-12 month contract
The Finance Transactions Assistant has varied responsibilities/tasks in both Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable processing.
As our Finance Transactions Assistant, you will report into the Procure to Pay Lead and you will need to maintain strong relationships with the Transactions team onshore and off shore, Account Managers and Business Development Managers, Sales Transactions Coordinators, Sales Accounting, Procurement, Marketing and Site Accountants.
Some of your key day to day responsibilities will include:
· Printing and Posting invoices
· Opening the post and scanning over to AR and AP Teams
· Processing manual payments and BACS runs
· Raising cheques/sundry invoices
· Banking cheques
· GRIR – Releases
· Asda Customer Reconciliation
· Journals for banking items
· Vendor Statement Reconciliations
· Coding of Terms/TI invoices & sending them over to AP
· Assisting in efficiency projects
· Any other Ad Hoc tasks
This is a great role for an intelligent and articulate individual who is organised, efficient and willing/able to roll their sleeves up and get stuck in to support the team.
The award winning culture at KP Snacks is friendly, welcoming and supportive. The team you will be a part of is a great example of this, with a good mix of backgrounds and experience. They’ll make sure you have everything you need to succeed and you will be well looked after while you’re learning the ropes.
**This is a 9-12 month contract due to maternity cover
· ££ negotiable depending on experience
· 25 days holiday (pro-rated)
· Plus loads of great benefits
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?