|Contract Hours:||Full Time|
Vendor Assurance Manager
Fixed term contract (6-12 months)
As our Vendor Assurance Manager, you will manage a category or group of assigned materials, to ensure adherence to legal, customer and company requirements.
You’ll be part of the Intersnack Procurement team, based from KP Snacks HQ in Slough.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
· Vendor assessment and management according to Intersnack Group and Procurement procedures.
· Support that materials are delivered to the Intersnack factories within agreed specifications
· Manage relationships with Intersnack Operating Companies (e.g KP Snacks)
· Work together with Category Managers to jointly:
o Drive and implement category strategies
o Achieve Intersnack Procurement targets
· Agree raw material and/or packaging material specifications with vendors and OpCo’s
· Provide the business with overviews of vendors’ capabilities and areas of improvement
· Identify and (jointly) implement potential initiatives for product quality improvement that could result in competitive advantage for vendors as well as Intersnack
· Identify and implement potential initiatives that improve efficiency and/or effectiveness of Intersnack Vendor Assurance, Procurement and/or Intersnack Group
· Keep all VA systems up-to-date with all relevant information and/or documents
You’ll need to be experienced in Vendor Assurance, Quality Management or similar related experience in the food manufacturing industry. You’ll also need knowledge of Quality management systems and GFSI schemes (essential). Knowledge of current legislation, relevant to food manufacturing is preferred.
Competitive base salary
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?