|Contract Hours:||Full Time|
Ashby (home of Hula Hoops, Space Raiders, Choc Dips and more...)
Salary: Up to £23,500 pa
Fixed Term Contract to 31st December 2019 / Full Time Hours / 37.5 hours per week – Immediate Start
Our Payroll Coordinator role, based in Ashby, is supporting the accurate and timely management of our key payroll activities for our c.2200 employees
Reporting to the HR Admin and Payroll Manager, you’ll be the first point of contact for payroll queries via phone, email or face-to-face. You will use your Payroll knowledge to support the Payroll Advisor in the data entry and administration of all payroll related activities to ensure an efficient, confidential and accurate payroll service.
This is an exciting time for the Payroll and HR Admin team as they deliver and implement a new in-house HR and Payroll system.
· The role includes a variety of duties including:
· Support the monthly payroll preparation and processing to ensure it is delivered accurately and on time
· Investigating and resolving payroll queries
· Statutory calculations such as SSP,SMP, SPP, etc.
· Ad hoc payroll administration
· Process and monitor Jury service requests
· Produce 3rd party payment reports
· Collating and inputting overtime within the required timeframes
· Production of ad-hoc payroll reports
· Processing bulk uploads such as bonus, bank holidays, etc.
Essential skills and experience:
· Experience in the preparation and processing of the monthly payrolls
· A good working knowledge of PAYE/ NIC, statutory payments and pensions
· Up to date with the latest payroll legislation
· A team player who will assist colleagues as needed
· Strong time management and able to work to tight deadlines
· Analytical with an eye for detail
· An excellent communicator with great numerical and verbal skills
· Strong IT literacy including advanced excel skills
You’ll be part of a fantastic HR team that are spread across our seven UK factories and head office based in Slough. We may be miles apart, but we’re a close team that supports each other in everything we do.
Our award-winning culture is friendly, welcoming & supportive. We work as a team to make great things happen and we encourage everyone to be the best they can be.
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?