|Contract Hours:||Full Time|
Master Data Analyst
Maternity Cover (up to 12 months - to end Aug 2020)
As our Master Data Analyst, your responsibility will be to support and maintain all Master Data (customers, vendors and materials for product creations, updates and deletions) to deliver stronger control, accuracy and integrity across core business processes and systems in a timely manner according to agreed service levels.
- Coordinate material master data setup and validations with applicable cross functional departments ensuring data quality and integrity is maintained.
- Execute changes to Master Data (customer, material, vendor etc) as approved by the business to create, change, delete, extend, flag for deletion or otherwise noted.
- Maintain service levels and procedures in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Assist with the ongoing and periodic maintenance of material master data to ensure data quality and compliance.
- Conduct data cleaning to rid the system of old, unused data, or duplicate data for better management and quicker access.
- Work with business units and appropriate team members to resolve Master Data issues in an efficient and timely manner.
- Assist in testing change requests affecting master data in the development system.
- Raise issues and risks to appropriate team members / business partners relating to Master Data and potential adverse impacts to the business.
- Work closely with the business / IT to ensure alignment of master data rules and the operations of the application meet all requirements.
- Support the Demand Planner Team to ensure the portfolio of SKUs is aligned across the business through the S&OP process, to facilitate the effective pipeline and Supply Management for all stock items.
· Commercial (Sales and Marketing)
· Financial Control
· CDS Finance
· Manufacturing Finance
· IT Team
· Experience of working in a master data function supporting business stakeholders ideal but not essential.
· Exposure to MDM and/or data quality tools ideal but not essential.
· You will need to be customer focused, flexible, results driven and used to operating in a period of change and renowned for your accuracy and insight.
· Teamwork - awareness of immediate needs and willingness to provide support when required.
· You should be highly effective as part of a wider team, and a real team player.
· Strong ability to organize, manage and prioritize multiple tasks and meet specified deadlines.
· Excellent PC skills including experience with Microsoft Office products.
· Possess excellent interpersonal, problem solving, and analytical skills.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
· Excellent attention to detail and delivery of high quality work.
· A self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
· Agility of mind and flexibility of approach, is able to adapt quickly to changing circumstances and deal with situations in a mature and practical way.
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?