|Contract Hours:||Full Time|
As our HR Site Lead, you’re the business partner to the Factory General Manager and the site leadership team. A generalist HR practitioner with a firm focus on developing and delivering a people plan that supports the long term aspirations of the site.
The Hellaby site is rolling out new ways of working that will drive full engagement and a zero loss mindset so you’ll need to be able to support the business through a considerable amount of change during a period of transition.
As part of this, you will act as the Organisational Pillar lead, driving the organisational and people elements of the ongoing transformation.
Some of your key activities/responsibilities will include:
· Lead people change agenda at site and demonstrate forward thinking approach, driving changes through with effect
· Be a role model for KP’s Values and Behaviours to drive culture change - live and breathe the V&Bs
· Continuously evaluate and improve HR processes
· Manage a range of HR Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in order to facilitate the better management of the business e.g. Absence, headcount and employee turnover
· Manage HR budget through careful forecasting and monitoring
· Coach, provide advice and information to line managers on all aspects of HR activity, particularly employment law and best practice in order to create a positive employee relations climate
· Coach, support and ensure line manager compliance to process and policy and alignment across other all HR practices such as performance management
· Coach Line Managers in managing performance and development within their teams (+/-) and ensure effective case management of employee relations issues including absence, conduct and performance
The Ideal Candidate:
· Builds credible relationships with stakeholder at all levels and is able to influence
· Generalist HR experience including recruitment, training, disciplinary and grievance
· Uses effective coaching techniques
· Change management
· An effective communicator both verbally, written and with presentations
· Works effectively with trade unions / employee representatives
The multi award winning culture at KP Snacks is friendly, welcoming and supportive. We encourage everyone to be the best they can be, working together to achieve great results.
You’ll be part of an HR team that are geographically dispersed, but that is very much connected and engaged (as a function we have a 3 Star “Best Companies” score).
Highly competitive base salary
Lots more great benefits...
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?