|Contract Hours:||Full Time|
We have exciting opportunities for you to join the IWS Line Teams as process leads
What is IWS ?
IWS (Intersnack Work System) provides a fully integrated approach to optimise our Supply Chains. IWS is a major investment for all 28 Intersnack plants; it is not a project, it is a long term culture change and methodology – the new Intersnack way of working.
IWS focuses on reducing losses throughout the supply chain; it establishes the best way to do something; and then we repeat it, eliminating variation and waste. IWS gives more decision-making power and autonomy to those closest to the line, increasing employee engagement and allowing colleagues to benefit from ongoing development.
What is a process lead?
The Process Lead is responsible for the DMS (Daily Management System) processes and utilising structured problem solving techniques, which supports and helps build employee skills and capability.
· Responsibility for and creating the Centre Line Management System for the line(s)
· Developing Equipment Owners (EO) s in dealing with deviations and reporting
· Conduct weekly "health checks" to identify gaps within the DMS and implement countermeasures
· Responsibility for the Changeover DMS for line(s) and evaluating changeover performance
· Coaching of EO’s to continually improve changeover procedures
· Shares knowledge and best practice across the plant/site
· Analyse machine data for the identification and elimination of losses
· Responsibility for online data capture system
· Participate in the daily DDS with the Line Lead to prioritise and allocate resource for the next 24 hours and report on the results of the last 24 hours
The ideal candidate:
· Experience as an Equipment Owner would be beneficial
· Training and coaching experience
· Effective communication skills
· Uses own initiative and is a positive change agent
· Interpersonal collaboration skills and listening to others
· Able to effectively coach and train others, positively influencing new ways of working
· Drive and aptitude to continue building personal capability and a keenness to learn
· Inquisitive by nature – enjoys problem solving & sharing solutions
· Has the technical understanding of the EO and has knowledge about the process control
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?