|Contract Hours:||Full Time|
First Line Manager (FTC)
KP Snacks Teesside (Home of McCoys and Pom Bear...)
As a First Line Manager (FLM), reporting to the Production Manager, accountable for people, plant, product and process delivery against clearly defined role outputs.You will have specific responsibility for developing, managing and leading a manufacturing team.
Key Responsibilities will include:
Take personal responsibility for health, safety and environment
Ensure compliance with everyday Quality processes
Accept responsibility , take ownership of problems, seeing change as an opportunity
Delegate, empower and motivate people to achieve goals
Responsible for the motivation of Team Members - leading, coaching, conduct, regular monitoring and appraisals.
Identifying, evaluating and developing initiatives to ensure skill & competency levels are maintained
Responsible for recruitment of skills within your area
· Strong people management skills
· Experience dealing with absence, disciplinary, grievance…
· Proven track record in delivering against production and manufacturing KPIs/SLAs
· Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing principles and Six Sigma is desirable
· Current work experience in the Food industry would be desirable
· From a lean manufacturing background also desirable
· Experience at a supervisory/leadership level
· Flexibility for shift working patterns and extended cover shifts
· Strong communication and motivational skills
· Proven knowledge of setting team and individual objectives, KPIs and employee development
· Customer focused and able to meet internal/external requirements
Please be aware when applying for these roles that at KP Teesside we operate a flexible manufacturing environment and the following level of flexibility is a core requirement of the role; there are times when the needs of the business change and we need our employees to work in a way that enables us to adapt to those changes. The starting shift pattern for these positions is Double Days, although we reserve the right to change the shift patterns that we operate from time to time giving reasonable notice.
The culture at KP Snacks is friendly, welcoming and supportive. We encourage everyone to be the best they can be and work together to achieve great results.
Be a part of it!
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?