|Contract Hours:||Full Time|
The Role Summary:
Reporting to the Hygiene Team Leader, your working hours will be 40 hrs per week (Monday to Friday, 8am until 4pm)
This role is essentially responsible for the environmental cleaning of all areas in the factory.
The Role Responsibilities:
· To maintain and improve the environmental standards of all areas in the factory in line with the cleaning schedules.
· Complete any documentation required to identify areas that have been cleaned, and the operatives responsible for the cleaning
· To work in a safe manner and ensure personal safety and also safety of others
The Ideal Candidate:
· Have the ability to organise and prioritise the work load as required
· Be self-motivated
· Be attentive to detail
· Demonstrate the ability to work on their own initiative.
· Have team working experience
· Have or be willing to undertake Safe Handling of Chemicals training (COSHH)
Competitive rates of pay
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?