|Contract Hours:||Full Time|
The Role Summary:
Reporting to the Deep Clean Team Leader, your working hours will be 34 hrs per week (Friday, 6am-4pm, Saturday, 6am-6pm & Sunday 6am-6pm)
This role is essentially responsible for the deep cleaning of all areas in the factory.
The Role Responsibilities:
· To maintain and improve the hygiene standards of all areas in the factory in line with the cleaning schedules.
· Complete any documentation required to identify areas that have been cleaned, and the operatives responsible for the cleaning
· To work in a safe manner and ensure personal safety and also safety of others
The Ideal Candidate:
· Have the ability to organise and prioritise the work load as required
· Be self-motivated
· Be attentive to detail
· Demonstrate the ability to work on their own initiative.
· Have team working experience
· Have or be willing to undertake Safe Handling of Chemicals training (COSHH)
Competitive rates of pay
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?