|Contract Hours:||Full Time|
Customer Marketing Manager
As our Customer Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for developing and executing specific customer marketing programmes, trade PR campaigns and the creation of channel specific category stories, ensuring they all support KP Snacks branded marketing priorities and the delivery of our business strategy and objectives.
In the role of Customer Marketing Manager, some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Ownership & development of all customer ‘sell’ material
· Be the driving force behind customer and channel focused, tailored campaigns
· Provide an integral link between Marketing and Sales, applying the ‘customer lens’ on all internal brand communications
- Trade PR ownership
· Development of an annual strategic trade PR plan with partner agency to deliver on communications objectives, engage customers and ensure all external messages are consistent and unified to shopper and brand communications.
· Management of PR agency and delivery of the annual plan
· Lead the annual insight day for trade press
· Activation of our SnacKPartners category platform to give independent retailers category advice
This is an incredibly influential and high profile role, perfectly suited to an individual who enjoys the fast pace of FMCG. You’ll also be part of a high performing team that is hugely respected internally.
The role will call on several core skills:
- Project management; this is a busy role, managing multiple projects with challenging deadlines.
- Commercial acumen; you’ll need to be comfortable in using commercial data (e.g. Nielsen & Kantar) in order to build compelling insights and sell stories
- Communication; this role touches on a large number of stakeholders both internally and externally
The multi award winning culture at KP Snacks is friendly, welcoming and supportive. We encourage everyone to be the best they can be, working together to achieve great results.
££highly competitive base salary
Up to 30 days holiday
Lots more great benefits
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?