|Contract Hours:||Full Time|
KP Snacks Pontefract (Home of Butterkist Popcorn...)
Night Shift (18 Month FTC)
We are looking for a Team Manager to undertake the integral role within our Pontefract manufacturing site. Reporting to the Operations Manager, Team Managers are accountable for people, plant, product and process delivery, with a specific responsibility for developing managing and leading a manufacturing team of Team Members and Team Captains.
This role specifically operates on a night shift pattern: 22:00-06:00 Mon – Thu and 20:00-03:00 Fri.
The Role Responsibilities:
- Take personal responsibility for health, safety and environment
- Ensure compliance with everyday Quality processes
- Accept responsibility and take ownership of problems, seeing change as an opportunity
- Delegate, empower and motivate people to achieve goals
- Responsible for the motivation level of Team Members, for leading, coaching, conducting regular monitoring and appraisals. Identifying, evaluating and developing initiatives to ensure skill & competency levels are maintained
- Based in Pontefract
- 18 month contract
- Immediate requirement
- ££ Competitive
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?