|Contract Hours:||Full Time|
Research and Insights Manager (Maternity Cover - up to 12 months from April 2020)
An exciting role has become vacant to cover a period of maternity leave. As our Research & Insights Manager you will work alongside the brand teams to play a critical role in shaping brand plans and strategy.
You will provide ad-hoc research and planning across our brands, working alongside our other Research & Insights Manager, in order that you can focus your attention on our priority brands of McCoy’s, Butterkist, Pom Bear and popchips, to generate actionable consumer insights to support category and business growth.
· Develop the research plan and manage research budget for designated brands
· Develop and communicate trends to influence marketing strategy
· Provide actionable consumer and shopper insight and ensure this is used to drive improved performance of brands
· Influence marketing team and senior management with regard to brand strategy and brand plans
· Work with Innovation and Development teams to develop successful and sustainable innovation
· Work closely with Continuous and Category Insights Managers for enhanced team performance and business recommendations
· Reports to Research & Insights Controller
· Educated to degree level
· Sound understanding of qualitative and quantitative research techniques
· Strong project management skills
· Ownership of running research projects from conception to completion
· Currently in a similar role in preferably a client side company although market research agency considered
· Ideally from within FMCG, food, drinks, or a background that has a strong focus on category value creation
· Maternity cover, min 9 months
· Starting in April 2020
· ££ highly competitive
· Lots more great benefits
The multi award winning culture at KP Snacks is friendly, welcoming and supportive. We encourage everyone to be the best they can be, working together to achieve great results.
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?