|Contract Hours:||Full Time|
Learning & Development Manager (12 month Fixed Term Contract)
Billingham (Home of McCoy’s, Wheat Crunchies, Pombear and more…)
As our Learning & Development Manager you will lead, develop and deliver the Education and Training (E&T) Pillar and Master Plan, increasing capability and developing a coaching culture to achieve our goals of zero loss/defects and total colleague engagement.
You’ll work in a Business Partnering model leading the Training Team to support, advise and deliver effective E&T activities for all key client groups at the factory site.
- There are 720+ colleagues at the site including c50 line managers
- The site is 120,000m2, runs 24/7 and produces c30,000 tonnes of crisps and snacks every year
- New ways of working based on established continual improvement protocols are being rolled out across all European factories which is receiving excellent feedback/engagement levels and demonstrating fantastic results
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Ownership and delivery of E&T strategy and delivery – acting as the Pillar lead
- Budget management and reporting on ROI
- Providing meaningful and relevant KPI’s to demonstrate progress and identify needs
- Leadership coaching
You’ll be joining an HR function that has a three star Best Companies rating, which reflects ‘extraordinary’ levels of workplace engagement.
You’ll need to be an experienced, qualified L&D professional (CIPD Level 5) in order to be considered.
The multi award winning culture at KP Snacks is friendly, welcoming and supportive. We encourage everyone to be the best they can be, working together to achieve great results.
££highly competitive base salary
Lots more great benefits
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?