|Contract Hours:||Full Time|
Business Development Manager - Route To Market (RTM)
Field based – Ideally West M62 corridor
As one of our Business Development Managers, your main focus will be to provide commercial support to the Business Account Managers and other team members whilst developing the relationship between KP Snacks and the customer.
As a Business Development Manager some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Develop the business increasing distribution and availability of core sku’s, driving branded business
- Agree a suitable JBP and set of terms in applicable customers
- Manage and ensure the correct levels of investment to drive profitable sales growth
- Activate step change with profitable activity plans and promotional plans by customer
- Report sales performance and manage internal systems and processes to ensure all are adhered to
- Direct ownership for key members of buying groups within the groups customer base/channel NSV and TGC delivery for the KP business
- Ownership of a specific geographic area and the Buying Group members within, e.g. Unitas, Sugro, CRG, Confex, as well as important independent customers
The Ideal Candidate:
- Graduate calibre with experience with previous sales experience (ideally food/drink FMCG)
- Proven track record of success within sales (ideally experience of dealing with RTM / Impulse channel)
- Confident and able to develop and present compelling sales presentations
- PC Literate: competent Excel / PowerPoint
- Familiar with category databases (i.e. Nielsen, Kantar) and able to turn insight into action
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong customer relationship management skills
- Confident negotiator who can implement plans and can identify course corrective action where necessary to keep performance on track
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
Our commercial teams work with a category vision and a “my business” mentality. They are given the space to think and act entrepreneurially in an incredibly fast paced market so you’ll need to have excellent analytical capability, be astute in deploying your commercial acumen and not be afraid to take calculated risks. You’ll seek opportunities for growth through increasing distribution, availability of core sku’s and driving branded business.
The multi award winning culture at KP Snacks is friendly, welcoming and supportive. You’ll join a highly regarded team that encourages everyone to be the best they can be, working collaboratively to ensure they achieve great results.
- ££highly competitive base salary
- Car allowance
- Life assurance
- Up to 30 days holiday
Why not create a career profile and sign up for job alerts?